Public Notice - Closure of Offices (Carnival 2023)
Pleased be advised that offices of the The Ministry of Finance will be closed on the following days
- Monday 20th February, 2023 (Carnival Monday)
- Tuesday 21st February, 2023 (Carnival Tuesday)
- Ministry of Finance, Head Office - Finance Building, Eric Williams Financial Complex, Independence Square, Port of Spain;
- Central Tenders Board - 116 Frederick Street, Port of Spain;
- Customs and Excise Division - Port of Spain, San Fernando, and Tobago(Duties and Taxes can be paid at the Piarco International Airport);
- Financial Intelligence Unit of Trinidad and Tobago - Tower D, International Waterfront Complex, Wrightson Road, Port of Spain;
- Inland Revenue Division - IRD Tower and all Regional and District Revenue Offices;
- National Insurance Appeals Tribunal - Finance Building, Eric Williams Financial Complex, Independence Square, Port of Spain;
- Treasury Division - Treasury Building, Independence Square, Port of Spain; and
- Valuation Division - all offices.
Official business will resume on Wednesday 22nd February, 2023.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused