VAT - Request for Information

Tags: VAT


Where, under a contract of insurance, a person is to receive an amount by way of an indemnity payment the VAT office must state whether or not the insured person is registered for VAT.

What is needed?

  • Completed form VAT-604 (all questions must be answered)
  • Valid form of identification

Is this available online?

Yes, it is available on e-Tax under Search VAT Status.