All Visitors/ Users of Inland Revenue Division’s Services are reminded that a Government agency dress-code is in full effect.
Unacceptable Clothing that may hinder access to the IRD Offices includes:
- Sweatshirts with letters, logos or slogans;
- Tee shirts/ jerseys (except tee-shirts / jerseys with the Inland Revenue Division logo)
- Halter, midriff-baring, tank, spaghetti –strap or tube tops;
- Backless or bare midriff tops;
- Low-cut necklines (where cleavage is showing);
- Skirts and dresses more than 2 inches above the knee when the wearer is standing;
- See through or fish net woven type clothing;
- Shorts (children ages 12 and under are allowed to wear short pants);
- Spandex/Lycra, tight knit or excessively tight fitting clothing;
- Sweat pant, tights, formfitting or torn jeans and pants;
- Caps/ hats
- Pants or skirts that expose the rear or hind part of the body;
- Clothing that displays inappropriate or obscene messages or pictures that may be offensive to others or contain signs or symbols of gangs or groups that are a threat to security;
- No bare feet, flip flops, slippers or shower type shoes.